Commercial, Corporate & Business Law
Today's business environment demands of the Company Lawyers, both extensive legal knowledge, as well as a highly developed sense of commercial awareness and business acumen.
Our understanding of our clients' commercial objectives and business environment within which they operate is extensive. Our clients rightly require creativity, flexibility and speed and we endeavour to meet those demands. Good organization and teamwork back up the Firm's legal skills.
We also advise clients on setting up new businesses. Whether you are setting up a business, buying or selling a business or simply encountering the day-to-day problems and issues affecting all businesses, we have a team of specialist lawyers to help you solve your problems. We can offer cost-effective advise to individuals, partnerships and companies on all aspects of corporate and commerical law. Our corporate and commercial team has a wealth of experience in business areas including:
- Security Regulation
- Law of International Finance
- Business Formations
- Acquistions and Disposals
- Takeovers and Mergers
- Joint Ventures
- Management Buy Outs and Buy Ins
- Demergers, Administration, Receivership and Liquidation
- Terms and conditions of sales/purchase of goods and services
- Commercial Contracts Sales, Agency, Distributorships, Licensing and Franchise Agreements
- Intellectual Properties, Copyright, Royalt and Broadcasting Agreement